Saturday, October 31, 2009

Got so much love ...

# From my buddies when they were highly concerned about hooking me up with my childhood crush!

# From papa when he carried his little daughter on his lap all through the two floors of the apartment while she acted as if she was fast asleep.

# From the friends who sat, played, partied, ate, made crank calls, watched movies, had our first pajama parties together.

# From those with whom I learnt to be myself and yet be liked :P , from whom I learned to act crazy and learned to even say “Sorry” . . .

# From the new friends that I made through other older friends, who still share every little thing going on in their busy lives. . .

# From those who never left home for school without hugging their one year old-chubby-sister once, in their own little arms, my elder brothers…#

# From those who were with me for a very little time, yet made some of the most hopeless days of my life, much easier and lighter…

# Later, from the new friends in graduation, who laughed at every silly joke I cracked, and laughed along for all the four years …

# From those who are not in touch anymore, as well as from those who’ve become friends for life now…

# From the new city Mumbai and the lovely friends I got here.

# From the ones I left back home; whose love has been increasing as ever with time …

# From those, with whom I’ve gotten back in touch after long long lost touch, which of course used to be due to some funny unavoidable issues.

# From those whom I know for a very few months now, but can be so sure their love is selfless and forever…

# From those who haven’t met since ages now, but value the memories of those good times even today…

There are many more… its amazing to see how easily we get love in life and that too in such abundance.

The lucky ones like me, enjoy and cherish every bit of it.

The unfortunate ones, sadly, might fail to even recognize the several sources…

Keep :)

No comments:

Post a Comment